We asked for your biggest storylines entering 2023 Spring Training and Marlins Twitter delivered.
Isaac Azout, Kevin Barral and Ely Sussman discuss all of the following fan-suggested topics:
- Key players being used out of their normal positions
- Bullpen roles for A.J. Puk, Matt Barnes and others
- Personality of the team under Skip Schumaker
- Depth to withstand injuries
- Possibility of a six-man starting rotation
- How much to rely on Garrett Cooper
- Sixto Sánchez’s comeback attempt
- Sandy Alcantara’s mission to win NL Cy Young again
Enjoy Episode 35!
Subscribe to the Fish Stripes YouTube channel for the video version of every Unfiltered episode.
Here is the original tweet that Kevin posted soliciting storyline suggestions, in case you’re interested in seeing all of them.
Fish Stripes is ranked by Feedspot as the world’s No. 2 Miami Marlins podcast (trailing only the pod that’s produced by the franchise itself). Our programs include The Offishial Show, Big Fish Small Pod, Fish Stripes Unfiltered and Earning Their Stripes. All new episodes are posted to FishStripes.com/podcasts. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Podbean, Megaphone or wherever you normally get your pods from.