It was an exhilarating year to cheer for the Miami Marlins. With assistance from our partners at BreakingT, Fish Stripes created a handful of apparel designs for fans to wear this holiday season, in 2021 and beyond.
Between now and Dec. 1 at 2:59 a.m. ET, everything at BreakingT is 20% off when you enter discount code BIG20 at checkout.
Consider shopping at their site to get gifts for loved ones or treats for yourself!
- Far and away the best-seller from this past season was Bottom Feeders, worn by all Marlins players and staff during their improbable October run. Still available in t-shirts and hoodies.
- New Marlins general manager Kim Ng has finally shattered the glass ceiling. What a savvy hire for the Fish and one that has instantly encouraged women to dream bigger.
- The longest-tenured skipper in Marlins history, Don Mattingly was the runaway choice for 2020 NL Manager of the Year. Well deserved, Donnie Baseball!
- The best bargain of the bunch is this t-shirt inspired by the club’s “ride the wave” celebration.
- Last but not least, don’t miss out on these designs honoring Marlins veterans Miguel Rojas and Starling Marte.