Miami Marlins insider Craig Mish joins Isaac Azout and Kevin Barral for the first time this season to empty the notebook about what comes next for the Fish after their 10-9 start, including:
- How much more time Avisaíl García has left before the Marlins cut their losses
- Jesús Sánchez and the club’s lack of reliable left-handed bats
- Who could replace Trevor Rogers in the rotation following injury
- Candidates to receive contract extensions
- Jazz Chisholm Jr.’s transition to center field
- Skip Schumaker pushing all the right buttons
- Disappointing results from Miami’s recent MLB Draft classes
- Pressure on Kim Ng during the final year of her contract
- Tyler O’Neill, Brendan Rodgers, Ryan Mountcastle and more serious trade targets from this past Marlins offseason
Enjoy Episode 39!
Subscribe to the Fish Stripes YouTube channel for the video version of every Unfiltered episode.
The Fish Stripes podcast channel has rebranded to Fish on First! Our programs include The Offishial Show, Fish Stripes Unfiltered, Fishology and State of the Fish. All new episodes are posted to FishStripes.com/podcasts. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Podbean, Megaphone or wherever you normally get your pods from.