Welcome to Wednesday’s Marlins (64-93, -68 RD) vs. Mets (75-82, -35 RD) game thread.
Picks are only valid if submitted to us prior to first pitch.
The Fish Picks leaderboard is updated daily. Nobody picked a Perfect Game on Tuesday.
At the end of each month, the Fish Picks winner—whoever has the percentage of correct picks (among qualifiers)—will receive a hand-painted Trevor Rogers baseball card.
Marlins Starting Lineup
- SS Miguel Rojas
- 2B Jazz Chisholm Jr.
- CF Bryan De La Cruz
- RF Jesús Sánchez
- 1B Lewin Díaz
- LF Lewis Brinson
- 3B Eddy Alvarez
- C Alex Jackson
- RHP Elieser Hernandez (2021 season stats: 4.24 ERA, 5.58 FIP, 22.9 K%, 37.6 HardHit% in 46.2 IP)
Mets Starting Lineup
- CF Brandon Nimmo
- SS Francisco Lindor
- RF Michael Conforto
- 1B Pete Alonso
- 2B Javier Báez
- 3B Jonathan Villar
- LF Dom Smith
- C James McCann
- RHP Taijuan Walker (2021 season stats: 4.57 ERA, 4.64 FIP, 22.4 K%, 40.2 HardHit% in 151.2 IP)
Notes: One of the league’s offensive stars in 2020, Dom Smith is homerless in his last 51 games.
How to watch/listen/follow
First pitch is scheduled for 7:10 p.m. ET. Watch on Bally Sports Florida or listen to the radio broadcast on 940 WINZ.
Louis Addeo-Weiss will handle the game recap article.
Please submit your picks for the following props. The contest locks at first pitch.
- Which starting pitcher lasts longer? (Elieser Hernandez/Taijuan Walker)
- Over/Under 9.5 strikeouts for Marlins pitchers? (Over/Under)
- Over/Under 3:04 time of game? (Over/Under)
- Will Jazz Chisholm Jr. get a hit? (Yes/No)
- Who wins? (Marlins/Mets)