In 2019, Fish Stripes wants to reward the members of our Marlins community more than ever before. Aside from doing so through consistent quality coverage, yes, there will be free stuff.
Behold, Billy the Marlin seated on the Iron Throne from HBO’s Game of Thrones:
This new limited edition bobblehead—currently retailing at the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum for $60 plus shipping—could be yours!
Series 1 from the MLB/HBO collaboration also includes $45 Night King and Ice Dragon bobbleheads featuring the new Marlins logo, as announced last month.
Marlins Opening Day Contest Rules
- Comment on this article with your prediction for the final score of the Opening Day game on Thursday, March 28—specify how many runs the Marlins will score and how many the Rockies will score (must join the Fish Stripes community to be able to comment).
- If multiple people correctly predict the exact score, the person with the earliest post wins the bobblehead. All others will be contacted for consolation prizes.
- If nobody correctly predicts the exact score, the person with the closest score without going over the run total for either team wins the bobblehead.
- Deadline to enter is 4 p.m. ET on March 28.
- Winner(s) to be contacted on March 29 via their Fish Stripes member email address (must respond to email within one week to claim prize).
- Only contestants in the continental United States are eligible to receive the bobblehead
- Limit of one entry per Fish Stripes community member
- Fish Stripes staff will confirm that your entry is valid by “recommending” comment