Luis Arraez’s first month in a Marlins uniform has been jam-packed with hits. None have been more memorable than the four he recorded against the Phillies on April 11. He singled, doubled, tripled and homered in a Miami win, snapping the franchise’s 30-year/4,700-game cycleless drought.
FOCO has launched a limited-edition bobblehead in honor of Arraez’s milestone.
- Portrays Arraez wearing his gray gameday uniform in a batting action pose, ready to tally yet another hit
- “HIT FOR THE CYCLE” text display on backdrop to commemorate his epic performance
- Baseball accent and jersey number display on backdrop
- “CYCLE, 1B, 2B, 3B, and HR” text displays on top of base to immortalize every big hit
- Team logo display on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- “MIAMI MARLINS, FIRST TIME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY,” and “APRIL 11, 2023” text display on front of base so you’ll never forget the historic game
- Front name display
FOCO is only making 72 of these, so pre-order yours while supplies last.