New Farm System Report
New Fish Stripes Podcasts
- Thursday’s minor league scores: Triple-A Jacksonville lost, 8-4; Double-A Pensacola won, 5-2; High-A Beloit lost, 3-1; Low-A Jupiter lost, 10-7.
- FiveThirtyEight gives the Marlins a 49% chance to win their series opener against the Cubs.
- From the corn field entrance to the home run barrage, the first-ever Field of Dreams game exceeded the hype.
- Miguel Cabrera is on the doorstep of a big milestone, one shy of 500 career home runs entering tonight’s Tigers game.
- Man On 2nd discusses Miggy’s Marlins days, Lewis Brinson’s marvelous month and standout prospects in the Fish farm system.
- On The Chris Rose Rotation presented by Jomboy Media, Miguel Rojas explains what happened before and after his uncharacteristic ejection last week, how to balance baseball with his personal life, and talks with fellow veteran infielder Brock Holt.
- Baltimore’s Chris Davis retired. One of baseball’s most dynamic hitters at his peak, Davis will unfortunately be remembered just as much for his precipitous decline that coincided with signing a seven-year, $161 million free agent contract.
- Enrollment is now open for 2022 Marlins Memberships with plenty of early enrollment incentives.
- Watch Fish Stripes Live from 6:10-7:10 p.m. ET on Twitter, Twitch or YouTube as we welcome back Don Mattingly and preview the Marlins’ matchup with the Cubs.
- I have completed a long-overdue update of must-follow Marlins Instagram accounts.
- The upcoming six-game Miami homestand includes Bark at the Park and a kids lunch box giveaway.