- Schedule, Watch, Listen
- Probable Pitchers
- Recent Lineups
- What To Watch For
Schedule, Watch, Listen
Friday, May 14 at 10:10 pm
Saturday, May 15 at 9:10 pm
Sunday, May 16 at 4:10 pm
- TV broadcast for all 3 games: Bally Sports Florida
- Radio broadcast for all 3 games: 940 AM WINZ, WAQI 710
- Alcantara: 2.72 ERA, 1.007 WHIP, 24.2 K%, 37.6 HardHit% in 49.2 IP
- Kershaw: 2.62 ERA, 0.985 WHIP, 26.1 K%, 35.5 HardHit% in 44.2 IP
- Holloway: 1.98 ERA, 1.098 WHIP, 20.0 K%, 26.3 HardHit% in 13.2 IP
- Bauer: 2.50 ERA, 0.815 WHIP, 34.7 K%, 41.3 HardHit% in 50.1 IP
- López: 3.07 ERA, 1.205 WHIP, 23.8 K%, 30.6 HardHit% in 44.0 IP
- Nelson: 3.00 ERA, 1.267 WHIP, 34.9 K%, 35.5 HardHit% in 15.0 IP
What to watch for on...
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Starting pitching!
- It’s the battle of the aces this weekend as the Marlins take on the Dodgers, so my “what to watch for” each game will be starting pitching.
- The Fish have their best two arms going Friday and Sunday in Sandy Alcantara and Pablo López, respectively. Saturday night’s starter is Jordan Holloway. The Marlins have their work cut out for them as they face Clayton Kershaw and Trevor Bauer back-to-back. Walker Buehler was scheduled to start on Sunday, but his start has been pushed back. Jimmy Nelson will take his place.
- The Dodgers have been struggling lately, with a record of four wins and six losses over their last 10 games, but they just swept a two-game mini-series against the Seattle Mariners. The Marlins are coming off a two-game win streak of their own.
- Enjoy the pitchers’ duels this weekend!
How will this series play out?
This poll is closed
Marlins sweep, 3-0
Marlins win, 2-1
Dodgers win, 2-1
Dodgers sweep, 3-0