Throughout the 2019 season, Fish Stripes is your home for daily Fish Picks prop bets. The monthly points leader for March/April, May, June, etc. wins Fish Stripes merchandise prizes. For example, new KKKKKKKaleb shirts!
The Fish Picks leaderboard will update daily to let you know where you stand.
- SS Francisco Lindor
- CF Leonys Martin
- 3B José Ramírez
- 1B Carlos Santana
- LF Carlos González
- 2B Jason Kipnis
- RF Jake Bauers
- C Roberto Perez
- P Trevor Bauer (1.99 ERA, 3.42 FIP, 28.3 K% in 40.2 IP)
Notes: Cleveland’s roster is every bit as unbalanced as Miami’s. Their position players have collectively performed below replacement level (-0.4 fWAR) this season with an American League-worst 67 wRC+...The flip side of that? Trevor Bauer rocks. He has followed up a breakout 2018 season with a similarly dominant March/April.
- LF Curtis Granderson
- 3B Martín Prado
- RF Brian Anderson
- 2B Starlin Castro
- C Jorge Alfaro
- 1B Garrett Cooper
- SS Miguel Rojas
- CF Isaac Galloway
- P Sandy Alcantara (4.50 ERA, 3.37 FIP, 17.1 K% in 28.0 IP)
Notes: Cooper missed a full month with a left calf strain, but he makes it back now to reinforce a Marlins offense in disarray. The 28-year-old has a brief window to establish himself as a viable major leaguer...The demotion feels overdue, but credit the team for finally optioning Lewis Brinson to New Orleans. He slashed .199/.241/.325 with a 30.3 K% in 488 regular season plate appearances dating back to 2018. In a rebuilding season like this, there shouldn’t be any rush to call him up until he implements significant changes to his plate approach/pitch recognition.
How to watch/listen/follow
The game gets underway at 7:10 p.m. ET. Watch on FOX Sports Florida and via MLB.TV or listen on 940 WINZ.
Please comment below or tweet to @fishstripes with your picks for the following props. The contest locks at first pitch.
- Which team scores first? (Indians/Marlins)
- Over/Under 5.5 strikeouts for Sandy Alcantara? (Over/Under)
- Over/Under 8,150 attendance? (Over/Under)
- Over/Under 2:55 time of game? (Over/Under)
- Who wins? (Indians/Marlins)
- Will Jorge Alfaro get a hit? (Yes/No)
- Will Brian Anderson get a hit? (Yes/No)
- Will Starlin Castro get a hit? (Yes/No)
- Will Garrett Cooper get a hit? (Yes/No)
- Will Miguel Rojas get a hit? (Yes/No)