Thanks for joining us for a special Marlins minor league game thread. The Triple-A New Orleans Baby Cakes (13-10) and Double-A Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp (10-14) are both in action on Monday while the major league team travels home. We’ll use it as another opportunity to play Fish Picks, and just in general, discuss what’s been going on with these affiliates so far in 2019.
Fish Stripes is your home for daily Fish Picks prop bets. The monthly points leader for March/April, May, June, etc. wins merchandise prizes. For example, new KKKKKKKaleb shirts!
The Fish Picks leaderboard will update daily to let you know where you stand.
New Orleans Roster
How to watch/listen/follow
The Jacksonville game gets underway at 12:05 p.m. ET and New Orleans plays at 7:30 p.m. ET. Watch on MiLB.TV or listen live for free via Gameday Audio. Expect occasional scoring updates on Twitter from @JaxShrimp and @cakesbaseball.
Please comment below or tweet to @fishstripes with your picks for the following props. The contest locks at first pitch.
- Which team’s game will last longer? (New Orleans/Jacksonville)
- Over/Under 9.5 runs for New Orleans and Jacksonville combined? (Over/Under)
- Will Isan Díaz reach base safely? (Yes/No)
- Who wins the Triple-A game? (Redbirds/Baby Cakes)
- Who wins the Double-A game? (Smokies/Jumbo Shrimp)