Granted, there's a lot of reasons to be concerned about the Marlins. I think there are some reasons for hope too. Here are a few, maybe (feel free to add your own):
- Juan Pierre has to start doing better
- Mike Lowell will start hitting homers and hit for average
- Paul LoDuca is referring to himself as a "human contusion." When/if he's healthy, he'll have to hit better too
- Relief help has to be on the way. Maybe it's just Graves, but if they're a game and a half back come July, they'll get another arm (the future be damned!)
- They're only a game and a half out. Sure, they should be up by 4 or 5 games by now, but at least they're not far back
- We'll all be able to look back one day and say, "I remember when Brian Moehler returned to prominence. Todd Jones too."
- Carlos Delgado has found his power stroke