Never to early to look towards next years hopefuls right? This is a list of my top prospects within the organization. Tell me what you think or who you think should be on it.
1. Matt Dominguez 3B- BA .252 14HR 81RBI
2. Christian Yelich LF- BA .348 ( Not enough playing time - 6 games )
3. Chad James SP- ERA 5.12 W/L 5-10 ( Rough first year still promising )
4. Kyle Skipworth C- BA .249 17HR 59RBI ( Strikeouts still a huge problem 132 in 397 AB )
5. Marcell Ozuna RF- BA .267 21HR 60RBI ( Looked Good 21HR in 68 games )
6. Rob Rasmussen SP/RP- ERA 1.35 ( Same with Yelich not enough playing time )
7. Elih Villanueva SP- ERA 2.26 W/L 14-4 ( Only problem is that he is 24 years old in AA, his best year so far )
8. Brad Hand SP- ERA 3.31 W/L 9-8 ( Always has had decent numbers in the minors )
9. Tom Koehler SP- ERA 2.61 W/L 16-2 ( Good numbers, only figures to be middle rotation guy, best year in minors )
10. Isaac Galloway CF- BA .200 0HR 6RBI ( Still waiting for this kid to put all of his talents together, probably has one more year of trying before he is off the list )
Post your comments about what you agree / disagree with. GO MARLINS!